Thursday, March 10, 2011

The man I married

I feel very lucky to have a wonderful and supportive husband.  Not only that, but he provides endless entertainment in my life.

Such as, when I come home and find him making me dinner.  Incredibly sweet, right?  Even better when you add in the fact that I found him like this:

Swim goggles, onion goggles...what's the difference?

Then we were riding in the car, listening to a cd that Little Spaghetti got at music class.  This song came on:

Did you ever see a lassie?
A lassie?
A lassie? 
Did you ever see a lassie
Go this way and that? 

Go this way and that way,
And this way and that way.
Did you ever see a lassie go this way and that?

He says, "What's this song about?  A woman that can't make up her mind?  I guess it's good that he [Little Spaghetti] learns early."

I couldn't help but laugh.

I guess *he* should have known what he was getting into when he married such an indecisive woman!

15 comments:

  1. I love the "onion" goggles! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is ridiculously cute on so many levels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! The "onion" goggles are great!

    Thank you for being a follower of me! Much appreciated!

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Toqua

    ReplyDelete
  4. Onion googles...pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the onion goggles! very stylish ;) do they actually work??

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Savannah, Mry, and Toqua: thank you; I thought it was hilarious!

    @Lanita: My husband's response to your comment was, "Pure genius; that's right! That girl knows what he's talking about!"

    @Jenae: they do! He's so sensitive to onions that sometimes he tears up even if he's in a different room when I'm cooking. But with the goggles, he's fine!

    ReplyDelete