Sunday, March 13, 2011

One of my favorite things

Today my favorite thing is fake baby crying. 

Little Spaghetti has figured out how to throw fits.  Mostly when I tell him not to do something he really, really wants to do.  He sits down, sticks out his bottom lip, huffs and shrugs his shoulders up and down, then finishes off with an overly dramatic, “waaaah waaah.”  Then nothing.  Looks at me to see if it was effective, and upon seeing that it wasn’t, repeats the huffing and the shoulders and lets out another “waaaah waaaah.”  

I can’t help but laugh.  It gets me every time.  I’m going to need to learn to control that before I need to be a serious disciplinarian or he’ll never take me seriously!

6 comments:

  1. You're right, children who are just starting to throw fits are cute! When they're almost two and don't have many words yet, it sucks!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Heather: Happy Sunday to you, too! I imagine it will get old pretty fast, especially as they start to escalate! I'll have to enjoy it while it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping by from the Tailspin Hop! I'm a new follower and would love for you to check out my new blog at http://www.formulamom.com and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mariah: Welcome and thanks! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaHa!! Too cute!! You'll receive life long memories from Little Spaghetti! Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Toqua - thanks! I'm so glad I'm writing these things down because I know my brain isn't big enough to hold them all.

    ReplyDelete