Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blogger Idol debut! (And, vote for me, please?)

So, I don't want to bore all of you, my wonderful readers, over the next several weeks (hopefully twelve, if I make it to the final round) with this Blogger Idol thing.  But I do want to make sure you all have a chance to check out Blogger Idol and to read all the great stuff the talented contestants have written.

Here's my performance, entitled "What having ants in  your pants can tell you about yourself."  I hope you read it. And that you vote for me.  Pretty please?  With a cherry on top?  'Cuz without you guys, I don't stand a chance.

With that said, here's my promise: I'll keep the self-promoting on the blog to a minimum, and I'll continue to update with "regular" content for your enjoyment.

And if you get sick of me talking about Blogger Idol, you can just go ahead and skip posts with "Blogger Idol" in the title.  Pretend they don't exist.  Whatever makes you happy and keeps you coming back here, because when all this is said and done (and whether I win or lose), I still hope to be a blog you like to read.

My other promise: If I win, I will not to let all the glory and fame go to my head and become a total diva.  Maybe a little bit of a diva...but not a big one.  Also, in that case, my coattails are open for riding, no ticket required.  Though, I've already promised a spot to long-time reader, K.  So, I hope you don't mind sitting next to her. 

Thanks, peeps!

17 comments:

  1. ha ha ha alright - i guess i'll go vote :) kidding. i'd totally vote any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Good luck!
    New follower from Mom Always Finds Out. Thanks for stopping by today and commenting. :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome contest! I loved your post and I definitely will be voting for you throughout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this! I think your blog is wonderful and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the support, Amber, Nicole, Cmom and Texas.

    Glad I could twist your arm into voting, Michelle. ;) haha!

    You're so sweet, Adriana! Thanks for leaving a comment on my post over at Blogger Idol.

    And, Amanda, that's what I like to hear! Yay for you. And thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Mommy Digger! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I love your entry. I voted for you. And I am promoting you on my social networks. I love your blog

    http://ladyblueeyez1960.blogspot.com/

    https://twitter.com/LLMG1960/status/86366000693510144

    http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=141225305952693&id=100000926130257&refid=17

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thanks for the shout out.

    I'm heading over to vote for you now - because you really are fun and fabulous and I'd do it even without the linky love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Linda! You rock! Thank you so much for the support, and for getting the word out. I really appreciate it.

    And no problem, K! I'm glad to have such faithful readers like you!

    ReplyDelete