Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's a social parade: Follow on Friday

Every now and then I try out a blog hop.  I'm still figuring out which ones I like, and today I'm joining up with the Social Parade: Follow on Friday. So welcome, fellow hoppers!

I love finding new blogs to follow, and who doesn't love getting some new followers?  Here's a little more about me if you'd like to get to know me better.  I hope you stick around!

If you leave a comment and let me know you're following, I will be sure to follow you back, too!

Smart and Trendy Moms

12 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Following you from the social parade and would love a follow back.
    http://www.thechattymommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following from the blog hop! Please come visit and follow back! Have a great weekend! Thanks!

    www.locateutahhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog hopping from the Social Parade Follow on Friday Blog-Hop. I'm now following your blog. Need a follow back :)
    http://freedelicacies.blogspot.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower from the Blog Hop! Hope you can hop by www.girltechdivas.com and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all! Thanks for stopping by. I'm following you back right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from the Social Parade! Hope you can stop by and return the follow :)

    Cristi
    http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower from a blog hop
    please stop by and foolow back and say hello

    Http://www.bragallaboutit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I am here from the Social Parade! Come visit my site at www.NewDayNewDeals.com. I post a blog each night with what deals will be going on the next day so that you don't miss out on the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping on the social parade! Come follow me too? Weidknecht.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Cristi, BragAllAboutIt, Sarah, and Lisa! I am looking forward to checking out your blogs and following you back!

    ReplyDelete