Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Vote...or my baby will get you with his scary face!

Alright folks, one more plea to get in your vote for Blogger Idol (ends Thursday night at midnight CST).  Do it now...it only takes like three seconds.  Go here, click the little bubble next to "Roni and Mama Spaghetti", then click vote.  If you don't, I'm going to send my kid after you making his scariest face.  Scary....see...

Also, major props to my awesome partner for the week, Roni, at Mommy in Law. I thought our interview was pretty darn entertaining.

And I want to thank MJ at A Girl Named Michael for nominating me for a Versatile Blogger Award. She is a great bloggy friend, and I'm glad to have met her recently!  So, here's my seven facts and some blogs  I recommend checking out.

Finally, I convinced my husband to let me go to BlogHer in San Diego coming up August 5-6.  I am SO incredibly excited and also SO incredibly freaking out. But, mostly, I'm wondering if any of my friends out there in Blogland are also going.  I'm hoping to be able to meet some great new people, but also to put some faces to some names of "old" friends.  If you're going, let me know!

And finally (for real this time), I get to meet Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman during pathfinder day.  I hope I don't pass out.  Or throw up on her. She's pretty much the reason I started blogging, so I'm going to try my hardest not to embarrass myself. Anyone got a good joke I can tell her or something to make her think I'm awesome?

12 comments:

  1. GAH!! I'm voting, I'm voting!! Hee hee hee... I say again - Little Spaghetti is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm heading over to vote for you :) I wish I could go to the BlogHer conference as I am in San Diego, but I can't. I hope you have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if multiple voting is allowed but I did it anyway. I hope they count more than once!

    I won't be going to BlogHer but I'm totally jealous that you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely voted for you. I wish I could say I was going to be at BlogHer. I begged, begged and begged for a roomie on my Twitter page, but didn't find anyone. I ended up selling my ticket on the last day we could. I hope you have an amazing time and please hug Ree for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Crystal: Thank you! Is it shameful that I use his cuteness to coerce people into voting? I hope not.

    @Jessica: Thanks for your support!

    @K: Thanks for your vote! I wish you could go to BlogHer, too!

    @Momnextdoor: Haha! That's awesome (the voting, not that you're not going to BlogHer!). I will think of you while I'm there and wish you were there, too!

    @Heligirl: Thanks so much! It sucks that you had to sell your ticket! I would have been your roomie if only that spot wasn't already filled by my hubby and my baby (we're making a family trip out of it). I will definitely hug Ree for you!

    Also, if any of you are on twitter, let me know so I can follow you and give you a shout out for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jack - welcome! blogher is a huge (3,000+ attendees, I think) blogging conference sponsored by the BlogHer network. Here's the link for details http://www.blogher.com/blogher-11?from=menu

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, don't throw up on Pioneer Woman, but do try to cut a piece of her skirt when she isn't looking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umm...the first thing I packed were my scissors. Of course!

    ReplyDelete