Wednesday, August 3, 2011

If you scratch my back...

It's that time again: voting is open for Blogger Idol.  This week is a DOUBLE elimination,so your votes will earn you a double appreciation from me. Voting is over for this week; thank you for your support!   So - please! - vote now.  This week's topic was "What do you want to be when you grow up."  Here is what I had to say about it

I can't tell you how much your support means to me.  If you vote for me, please let me know if there's any way I can help you in return.  Follow your blog?  You got it!  Like you on Facebook? No problem!  Buy you a brand new Lexus?  Probably not.  But give you a shout out on Twitter?  I'll even give you two. Or if you just want to vote out of the kindness of your heart, I will think you're super awesome.

And, because I'm supposed to be on vacation, I'll stop typing and just leave you with a picture.  And with what I've learned so far on Little Spaghetti's first vacation:  Vacations make babies tired.  Which makes vacations more vacation-y for parents.  Who knew?

20 comments:

  1. Awww look at that wee man slumberin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, more unmitigated cuteness!!! *nods head* Yup, I seem to remember vacays making little me (and the little version of my younger brother) very tired, indeed. All that fun - it wipes a kid out, it does! Lol... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted...after tearing up just a bit over that last paragraph! Excellent job this week!

    Sandy @ Little Bitty Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw. Cute picture.

    I'd love a nap right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to the day when my kids take ME on vacation and wheel ME around in a little chair.
    Ah....good times....good times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Voting now!

    That looks like a sleepy dude! Hopefully you're doing vacation right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just voted for you! Good luck! Cute picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Voted again for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the picture! T does the same thing! Thanks for all your support bloggy friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! This is a fun contest to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, come on! Ugggh.... Every time I come over here to vote for you, I'm always tooooo late. How long is it open each week?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Scots Lass: Sleeping is definitely one of my favorite states for this babe to be in.

    @Crystal: It's a great phenomenon. It makes me want to go on more vacations, lol.

    @Inverse: Thank you!

    @Sandy: So glad you liked it! I really appreciate your support.

    @Katie: Thanks! You rock!

    @Whispering: You'd be hard pressed to find me at a time when I DON'T want a nap. haha.

    @Al: Now THAT sounds like a vacation.

    @Texas: Thanks! Vacation was awesome! By the last day, we were ready to come home, which I always think means the vacation was perfect.

    @Aleta: Thank you!

    @Heligirl: Your support means so much! You're awesome!

    @Tiff: No worries; I love supporting my bloggy friends :)

    @K: Thanks! It's been fun, but also super stressful! Every Friday, my stomach is a ball of nerves until I get through the elimination video!

    @MyDay: Yes, I did! Thank you! It really is only because of support from all of you guys.

    @Lindy: haha! The voting window is SO short. It opens Wednesdays at noon (central time) and closes Thursdays at midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All kids are adorable while sleeping. So Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Madrassi: I agree! They look like little angels.

    ReplyDelete