Sunday, October 16, 2011

The only good thing about snow in October

I am proud to bring you the much-awaited video!  See, I told you the fourth time would be the charm.  Sadly, I don't know that this video was actually worth waiting for.  I mean, it's cute and all, but don't be disappointed if you're...well....disappointed.

The thing is, once I'd failed to upload the video THREE times, it was more a matter of principle than a matter of thinking you really needed to see this video. Alas, here it is.

I've decided there is only one good thing about snow in the first week of October.  And this is it:

15 comments:

  1. I'd say that was worth the wait. Too cute!

    But seriously? Snow in October? Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow in October sounds horrible. I'm with Gigi though, this video is incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love how excited he... eventually...got to say snow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Technology success and very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It snowed for a day and a half in Eastern Idaho around the same time. Luckily I was out of town and missed it.

    It's too early for this nonsense!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow.
    One thing we do NOT miss about Nevada!

    The little one though... TOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So freakin cute! Love it and well worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fourth time's the charm.
    And this is way charming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh that is the cutest!!!!! that definitely is worth the snow :) adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you hate it when your technology makes things harder than they need to be? Congrats on finally getting it posted – it is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's adorable! Now I'm wishing our snow stuck. Or that I'd had a snowball fight while I had the chance.

    ReplyDelete