Thursday, May 3, 2012

Special Delivery

A couple weeks ago, I celebrated my 27th birthday.  I haven't really had much time to sit and reflect on how I feel to be in my late (gasp!) twenties. I've been far too busy to stop and contemplate what I hope to get out of this next year of my life. 

But none of that really matters when you get a special delivery like this:



And of course, there were actual flowers.  Complete with a note that read, "Happy Birthday, Honey.  When I get home, I will take you out to dinner wherever you like.  Especially if you like Thai food."  How I managed to find such a considerate and selfless husband, I'll never know.

13 comments:

  1. Wow, these photos made me laugh so much, they're so cute. Have a happy birthday Lisa! Your husband sounds like such a catch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you don't even have to stick him in a vase of water. Sweet.
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw...my favorite kind of bouquet!

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! Happy birthday you spring chicken! (I'm turning -gasp- 30 in August!) Something tells me that while you liked the flowers, the second present in the box was even better! :-) Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome bouquet!!

    I have a 30 year old son and a 28 year old daughter... I'm definitely old enough to be your mother!! *GASP* LOL Happy Belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete