Monday, June 4, 2012

Nothing's cuter than babies in googles

Except babies with their daddies in goggles! 


We are officially "moved in" to our new house.  Though, I use the term "moved in" loosely, since 95% of our stuff is still in storage and we're camping out on just our mattresses on the dining room floor.  But it's all downhill from here, right?

It's been a whirlwind week and a half with lots of furious cleaning, spackling, texturing, priming, painting, weeding...oh the list goes on!  But we're getting close.  Errr....closer.  And I finally have two minutes to breathe today. Or to blog, you know.

So, those are my hard-working men.  I'd show you a picture of my hard-working self, but I'm all covered in dirt and sweat and globs of paint.  Soon maybe I'll get to show you pictures of things we're getting done.

But until then, happy June to all!

9 comments:

  1. Oo, I could just eat up that little Bob the Builder!!!

    Good luck on the renovations. I hope they finish quickly, for your sake. And, your sanity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Enjoy yourself and remember not to try and get it all done within the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this photo is so cute, best of luck with renovations and things too Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! Could those goggles be any bigger on his face. Oh, and Little Spaghetti looks adorable too! :-P

    ReplyDelete