Friday, December 14, 2012

Unspeakable

I'm not giving up on my 12 days of handmade Christmas ornaments.  But I am taking a hiatus for today.

After hearing the terrible, tragic news from Connecticut today, I simply can't celebrate.  All I can think about are those poor sweet little children won't be opening the presents that are almost certainly already wrapped and waiting for them under their Christmas trees.  My heart hurts for all of the families who are having to go through something that nobody should ever have to go through.

So today, I'm just hugging my sweet baby a little tighter and sending up a prayer.  That's all that feels right for the moment.

1 comment:

  1. That last line sent tingles up my back Lisa, the one single shred of good from this terrible tragedy is that this will allow us to appreciate what we have more. Words fail me when it comes to this too, I just can't feel one hundred percent happy knowing what these families are going through right now.

    ReplyDelete