Friday, January 24, 2014

My week in pictures

Because I don't have time for words. Yet. But soon. 

I'm finally getting the hang of being mom of two. I think. I'm sure that will fall apart tomorrow. 

At least I remember to take pictures.

(No, these are not for Spaghettini. And, also no, I'm not pregnant again and planning for a little boy. These were projects for a friend's nautical-themed baby shower.)
This face!
We have rolling.
Oh, my poor, sad boots. They were my favorite.
Mobile = 5 minutes of mommy time.

And that's why I have no time for words. But I love it.

7 comments:

  1. Cute. Cute. Cute!
    Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Mother of God, those kids are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little bitty babies.... who would think they are so exhausting and require so much time, right? But they are worth every second! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete